PediaSure Complete - Vanilla (1-10years) 600gm
PediaSure® is a nutritional supplement that provides complete, balanced nutrition for children from age 1 to 10 – those special years of rapid growth and mind development. When consumed in proper amounts, PediaSure® is scientifically formulated to provide 100% or more of US Dietary Reference Intakes for proteins and 25 vitamins & minerals that are required for growth and development.2 PediaSure® also contains FOS, probiotics and MCT oil. Formulated with more than 25 essential nutrients, PediaSure® is scientifically formulated to help increase height and weight1 and reduce number of sick days2. It is also Lactose free. PediaSure® also contains nutrients such as Taurine, Choline and Omega 3 & 6 to support mind development.
With the Sure3 System, PediaSure® Complete provides complete and balanced nutrition for children ages 1 to 10 years old with feeding concerns. Some common examples of children who are hard to feed include:
• Eats very little.
• Very active but eats little
• Accepts only a few types of food.
• Highly selective in food intake
• Eats few fruits and vegetables.
• Refuses to try new foods.
• Disrupts or prolongs mealtimes.
• Poor appetite.
PediaSure® Complete is also suitable for children who:
• need a nutritious snack or supplement.
• are lactose intolerant.
• are recovering or have recovered from medical conditions.
• New Triple Protein Complex
• 3 protein sources – milk protein concentrate, whey protein concentrate and soy protein isolate provide a scientifically balanced blend of all essential amino acids to support growth and development.
• Advanced Carbohydrate Blend
• Blend of 3 carbohydrates sources to promote maximum digestion and absorption for balance energy release.
• Unique Lipid Profile & Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) (with AA & DHA)
• Supports nutrients absorption and mind development.
• PediaSure® Complete meets or exceeds 100% of the US Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) for protein, 25 essential vitamins and minerals in approximately 1000ml for children aged between 1- 8 years and 1500ml for children aged 9-13 years.
• Contains FOS, a non-digestible dietary fibre that is the preferred food of good bacteria.
• Contains live cultures of Bifidobacterium lactis and Lactobacillus acidophillus which are good bacteria.
• Contains 50% more calories to provide extra energy for growing children. (Calorie Density- 1 kcal per 1 ml)
• Lactose and gluten-free (not for children with galactosemia).
Abbott Nutrition produces Halal products at various locations under the supervision of the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA) or the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS) or the Halal Food Council of Europe (HFCE). The following products sold in the Malaysian retail market, are free from Haram and doubtful ingredients, hence Halal and suitable for consumption by Muslims.
No Rating Yet